Saturday, June 27, 2009

I'm getting used to the hectic life right now, basically everyday is monotonous.
Project submission week after week.
One is down, but we received problem 2 just yesterday.
Staying back in school everyday to get the report done is a must.
The good thing is i have more time for myself.

My classmates and i went over to Phin's for lunch on Thursday. As usual their service still don't match up to my expectation. I had their traditional fish and chips, and it just tasted average. The slow service and the rate at we were choosing the venue for the meal, we were late for lecture.

Other than staying up late for projects, i have endless tuition this week. I'm deprived of sleep, really. Only weekends allow me to have my 8 hours of beauty sleep!

I'm seeing SHUMEI tomorrow! Though i'm seeing her very often, but tomorrow we are going to buy ENVELOPE! hahaa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home