Saturday, June 20, 2009

Oh man, thanks to the junior for planning the volleyball gathering on Friday night. Though the sec1 were there and I know none of them, it was still alright. Other than that, I know most of them. I went there with Rita. Though the budget was low, they still managed to prepare food for each of us and none of us went hungry in the end, well done! Games, volleyball, food and chats to keep us entertain for the night. Most of us who went had already graduated from the school, and it was great to catch up with one another despite each individual busy schedule.Group photo taking session followed by photos according to your own batch. Poor Rita, she was the only one from her batch. Shumei came late. Thankfully, Stef and Shaoying were there with me even though they left early. I played games with my juniors and they taught me a game, “Pom Pom Char Ki (if I’m not wrong)”. Jiayan ‘s action in reaching out for coconut and shouting for it as she jumped trigger the laughter button in us. Haha.

'09 batch
'07 batch
'06 batch
'05 batch
'04 batch, poor rita with her otah. haha
'03 batch!
Gradually, when the enjoyment comes to an end, people left. Some stayed and cleared the mess and headed home together. Our next meet up will be the day out with coach angel. She is back from Korea for a month. Also, the following Saturday will be the friendly match with both seniors and juniors. I’m still waiting for confirmation regarding the venue.

Hey people, I will tag the photos in facebook within 2 days if not nudge me in msn. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home