Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Projects Projects and Projects this whole week. Just a few meet up with my friends before school starts, so I went to Malaysia over the weekend with my family excluding my brother. It was indeed memorable. We visited the herb farm, fruits farm and ostrich farm. Very village life over there and I survive without any electronic gadgets. The meal there was surprisingly sumptuous.

At the herb farm, I saw a lot of different leaves such as rosemary, peppermint, tongkat ali and trees that bear fruits such as soursop, rambutan, guava, papaya and so on. The special thing about tongkat ali from the rest of the leaves are that their leaves cannot be tear into pieces unlike other leaves.


At the ostrich farm, I was shocked to see an ostrich approaching me. It was not in the enclosure and luckily the ostrich changed its direction. Scary, I thought it will attack me plus it can run very fast. Additional information about ostrich is that they have only two toes on each foot and then their eggs can withstand few hundreds of weight and will maintain the shape. My father tried to stand on the eggs and it didn’t crack when my father do weigh quite a bit. Ahhaa.

I went out with Valerie on Tuesday. Another friend of mine who has the longest antenna compared to me. We had our lunch at Buddy Hoagies followed by watching drag me to hell at ehub. It was so abnormal of me suggesting to watch horror movie but then the movie was fabulous just that i dislike the humour part. I had my fun, especially in the cinema with valerie.Thanks to Vincent that i had self secure for my sip. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home