Friday, June 12, 2009

This whole week has been exercising except for Thursday. Wednesday back to JYSS for a friendly match with the juniors, absenteeism from the seniors so some of the juniors came to join Shumei, Rita and I to form a team. That few hours seemed unbearable, the weather was humid and the game wasn't as exciting as Monday. So ya, things started to be better after the game, Shumei, Rita and I went to Subway for your dinner. Yes, more updated information from Rita. She knew a lot more than Shumei and I. :)

Thursday, i met up with my groupmates for projects. I will be back in school next week again, thrice a week.

Today I had a class gathering with my 2.2 classmates in TP. A very unique way for a gathering. 11-1 badminton, 1 to 3 squash, 3 to 5 basketball. The turnout wasn't what we thought it will be and then Simon and YongXing joined us too. I feel that everyone had a great game. I was too lethergic in the beginning, but then when comes to the last hour, i was full of energy. :) I enjoyed the few minutes talking with Wendy and Shuepeng.

When we reached the basketball court, the sorching sun was unendurable that Shupeng and i used an umbrella to shield ourselves from the heat.

Thanks to Haoyou for taking the pictures at the court!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home