Friday, August 28, 2009

Really have been busy since my last update, juggling with presentation and exam.
Now, a 1 week break before another rush, SIP.

1. FA presentation was amazingly presented by my awesome group mates who are equipped with the presentation skills.
2. Graduation from KSCC was loved!
3. Was with my beloved cousin on her important day, commencement day. so now she need not have to slog hard for good grades.
4. Last day of school was as though a normal day. Nothing much as i thought it would be.
5. Have been driving my family around every weekend for breakfast, awesome!
6. National Day was spent with a group of NTUC youths at Coasta Sands for SC's baby's full month.
7. Attended my cousin's daughter's 1st month b'day celebration too.
8. 2 weeks of intensive studying ended today.

I thought it will be good after today, apparently no.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home