Sunday, October 04, 2009

Fast, I'd been travelling down to my workplace and learning new things for the past 6 weeks. Now, things had start to become monotonous. Whatever, i am doing now tends to repeat its routine. Apart from work, i'm thankful i have friends who work near me, then i'm able to meet them for lunch. Occasionally, i will happen to bump into friends like Dianna, Melvin and Yanling. Also, i still can go home together with Sandy and Shupeng which make the journey home enjoyable when we shared the hottest news from work.


Now that PSLE was over, i have 1 commitment down. However, the participating in the HR competition adds on to my new commitment. I met up with Jess one of the days over at Pastamania for dinner. I couldn't save when she was around, so i spent money on a skirt, it was totally gorgeous though. hahaa! It was good to meet up with friends even when we are busy with our own stuff.

The pictures taken at work was simply spontaneous, it just happened when one of my colleagues started playing with the camera and i spent the last few minutes of my working hours snapping pictures. On that day, Shupeng came to my office and we walked over to find Sandy at her workplace. hahaa!

Shupeng and i were in the interview room when we were trapped in the room with sandy for a while because the door knob was spoilt.
The day of Deepavali, i was out with my family and later part of the day my sister accompanied me to Huikim's 21st B'day party. HuiKim, Thank you for inviting me over! :)

Shumei is finally back from Korea! I went to Kallang Leisure Park with her today to collect our bib. The bag is nice! I don't like the cat at the lift and the fact that Shumei stays at the 11th Storey. The climb was killing me!

It's work tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home