Sunday, November 29, 2009

Back to school! :)

I feel weird to be back in school. I was feeling excited over the whole idea of being back to school and seeing all the familiar faces plus the yummy canteen food! the whole lecture theatre was unexpectedly crowded and it could not accomodate the students in the lecture hall. The atmosphere was lively and everyone was busy updating one another about themsleves.

I'm contradicting myself, i miss work. The usual routine in checking mails and such. But i'm so going to enjoy my 10 weeks of school with my friends before graduation comes!:)

I've yet to update on my last dayof internship. On the day itself, which was a Friday, i enjoyed myself to the fullest. It was great to be attached to a group of cool and awesome people, especially my boss. I imagined him to be a stern boss, but he turned out to be very compassionate, a mentor.

On the previous night, I received a message from my colleague, Soon Ann, and I met up with him for breakfast as early as 8.30am at International Plaza. Then i collected muffins for the rest of my colleagues. When i'm back in the office, i began my usual task of my work and went out for lunch with my supervisor and a few colleageus out to Parkway for lunch. 3 hours plus lunch break with them. I was feeling super bloated after the breakfast and lunch!
Once I was back, i handed over the keys and folders back to my boss and i had an open appraisal with him and again, i was out again with another group of colleagues to an open area for my farewell party. They brought donuts and guitar and they sang. Group photos after that. By the time i was back in the office again, it was time for me to say goodbye to the people and my desk. hahaa.

I thought i could go home after that, but no. I was invited out with them and i only managed to reach home around 1 plus am. I really enjoyed my stay with them! :) All the pictures are up in facebook, i only have some pictures with me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home