Saturday, November 21, 2009

Internship is ending in less than 1 week.

Throughout the whole internship, there were many precious memories to be cherish. There are also many pictures that need to be post, it was all up in facebook. Facebook is really easier to upload all the pictures and i can add description to it. So it really saves me a lot of time.

1. 2nd GE 10km marathon.
2. 1st visit to DBL O.
3. Date with Huijia @ Giraffe
4. Cousin-s date @ Tampines Mall.
5. Lunch with Cousin, Yuxin during SIP
6. Once upon a milkshake
7. Photography session with my sister
8. Sending my cousin off to Australia

These few days, SKYPE is my friend. My cousins and i are using it as a means for conversation despite that we are seeing each other very often. Now that my cousin, Siying, has left for Australia for a Mathematics competition, i suppose she will online very often. So skype will be a good choice to use!

My brother is leaving to Japan this coming Monday. I wonder why my parents did not allow me to go for my trip when i was in Secondary 3. His trip to Japan has make everyone in the family very busy, we have to help out with the packing and making sure that there are enough coats for him to bring over. Now, the weather over there is cold, going to 5 degree Celsius. I still have to help him change the foreign currency. I forgot about it and i am the one in charge to get it done. Tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home